Welcome to KOTS!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of KOTS's Website, located at https://www.kots.world/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use KOTS if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a webpage server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, KOTS and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on KOTS. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from KOTS for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Copy or republish material from KOTS
• Sell, rent, or sub-license material from KOTS
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from KOTS
• Redistribute content from KOTS
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer users an opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. KOTS does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of KOTS, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, KOTS shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
KOTS reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
• You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
• The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
• The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
• The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant KOTS a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content:
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses and
• System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly known consumer and/or business information sources.
• dot.com community sites.
• associations or other groups representing charities.
• online directory distributors.
• internet portals.
• investment, real estate, and financial firms; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of KOTS; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in anyway deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to KOTS. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
• Using any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of KOTS's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are raised on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR FLAT IN KOTS
Contract Start Date:
Rent = Rs
Security deposit = 2 Months' Rent
Car Parking=" ₹1000" per month. (Bike parking no charges)
Move-Out Charges = Painting charge of ₹13,500 for 1bhk & Studio
₹18,500 for 2bhk flat
Complementary: Internet - Wi-Fi (Up-to 200 gb per month limit)
Agreement charges Rs 500
Payment to be cleared before Contract Start Date = Deposit + Move-Out charges + Pre-Paid Rent + Agreement charges + Garbage charges
- Electricity (as per consumption. Minimum bill is ₹350)
- Kaveri/Tanker water/Hot water (As per the property consumption divided equally to all flats)
- Power backup (As per the property consumption (Diesel + service) divided equally to all flats)
- BBMP garbage collector charge ₹ 250 per month
Note - Irrespective of your stay above charges are mandatory & shall be split evenly with all flats except for electricity. Water & Powerback utility charge for 2bhks shall be 1.5 times to the charge levied on 1bhk or studio.
Common Area Maintenance
No extra Monthly Common Area Maintenance Charges for the lock-in period duration if you are going for a committed stay with a lock-in period (min 6 to max 11 months) monthly common area maintenance charges are waived off for the lock-in period duration.
Common area maintenance charges = For 1bhk or Studio it is ₹2,500 per month.
For 2bhk it is ₹3000 per month.
Maintenance includes 24hrs security, laundry facility(if applicable), common area management & maintenance.
RENTAL CONTRACT period = 11 months
LOCK-IN period = min 6 ~ max 11 months (can't be renewed/updated/ altered once chosen or agreed)
Monthly Common area maintenance charges are applicable for your stay duration if you terminate the contract during the lock in period or you choose to stay beyond the chosen lock in period or without lock in commitment
(By third party vendors)
Managed Services = For 1bhk or studio ₹2,800 per month +gst
For 2bhk ₹5000 +gst
- Housekeeping maid 6 days a week (toilet, dishes, sweeping ,mopping & material)
- General maintenance inside the flat by Plumber & Electrician (material charge is extra)
For Un-Managed homes Tenant will have to take care of the repairs & general maintenance inside their own flat. We can arrange for a Plumber or Electrician visit at ₹300 (material cost extra)
Mandatory Notice to be served 45 days prior to terminate the contract. Incase if tenant can't fulfill the notice period and wants to vacate early, then the rent (along with common area maintenance) for the notice period, shall be deducted from the deposit.
RENTAL CONTRACT RENEWAL will be done at 5% escalation over the current rent
1) Contracts are auto renewed on completion of the contract period, unless either Kots or Tenant terminates the contract by serving 45 days' notice period.
2) If the tenants renews the contract to take a fresh contract with a fresh lock-in period to avail free common area maintenance offer.
Other Terms & Conditions
1) Bookings or application to rent our flat cannot be transferred, altered or cancelled after paying the token advance or booking amount. Booking advance is non-refundable. Incase if you don't clear your dues within 3 days of your contract start date, your booking will be automatically forfeited.
2) The validity of the lease agreement starts only if the tenant clears all his/her dues on or before the contract start date and transfer of the possession of the flat is done upon receiving the total due amount & signed agreement.
3) The tenant takes full responsibility of the rented property along with belongings, appliances, furnishings, other fittings, repairs & maintenance during his/her stay period. He/she is liable for all incidents and accidents within the flat.
4) The Tenant is responsible to preserve and maintain the property in a good condition and shall return the flat without any damages or stains ( as in the same condition during the move in). Any damages noted during the check-out audit, shall be deducted from the security deposit based on estimates and added convenience charges.
5) Admission of the Pets will be at the discretion of Kots Renting Pvt Ltd.
6) Our residential property is meant only for a maximum of 2 adult occupants and a child. (For 2 bhk flats 3 occupants are allowed) Extra occupants beyond the said limit are not allowed to share the flat.
7) If you break the contract during the lock-in period (if applicable) then the common area maintenance free offer will be reversed and you will have to pay common area monthly maintenance charges for your stay duration.
8) All deliveries happen at the security desk only. All visitors including serviceman, maids ,friends & family, heavy couriers have to be accompanied by the resident in person after making an entry at the security desk.
9) Tenants are liable to pay the following:
A) Late payment fees on not clearing the dues before 5th of every month
B) Fines for breaking community decorum, garbage segregation rule etc..
C) Convenience charges if the Kots management has to replace, repair, clean etc
10) For our guest policy, admission rights & policy, security policy, community decorum, late payments fees, fines, convenience charges, security deposit refund policy, repairs & maintenance policy and any other terms and conditions please refer to our sample agreement sent to you separately.
11) By submitting our webform, you agree to receive promotional calls on the number shared, and such calls and SMS would be coming from a third party platform
Copyright © 2024 | All Rights Reserved by Kots Renting Pvt Ltd.